Monday, April 2, 2007

HOW TO CHANGE YOUR BELIEFS

I am sorry for i was unable to write as i promise but here it is:
If you have the belief that is very strong you must deal with it do not ignore it. So for example, if you believe you must work hard to be financially free you should ask yourself what thought has brought this forth then when you find what caused you to have that belief then tell yourself. This was the belief i held before now i know that i am a creator of my own experiences and i choose not to believe that. i did not know my thought toward it and my expecting of it caused it to be that way. Now i know that therefore now i will accept working effortlessly to achieve financial freedoom as part of my life. The belief might come up again and again but if you deal with tit this way eventually it will go away. I hope this helps. Feel free to write to me.

WHAT IS YOUR GOAL THIS MONTH? WHAT ARE YOUR MANIFESTING. GO AHEAD AND SET YOUR GOAL. I HAVE ALREADY SET MINE.
Peace And Blessings.

No comments: